Friday, March 16, 2012

7 Quick Takes


My first "7 Quick Takes."  This is a Friday thing inspired by Conversion Diary that offer 7 quick casual and light hearted thoughts.  I'm excited to join the community of "Quick Takers"  Here we go...


-1-

What would you do with a week of free childcare?  Shop? Spa? I would spend all my time in the backyard.  The poor large backyard with such wonderful potential is grossly overgrown, taken over by mint, and all around uncomfortable to spend ANY time in.  I get soooo nuerotic looking out through the french doors into the yard from our family room.  That tree needs to come down, those saplings need pulled... I can't stand it.  Hey mom, what are you doing spring break?

-2-

How the heck to I center my numbers? I need to learn some HTML codes.

-3-

OH.  I found it.  Anyway, is anybody else's enamor with Pinterest dwindling?  I mean I still think it's fun, but I don't want to actually search online to find cute stuff to pin.  I want my friends who I'm following to up their game and pin more interesting things so that I can repin them. 

-4-

Look at these Curls!!!  LOVE


-5-
Adam and I are dieting on Weight Watchers.  I've lost 13 pounds and he's lost 20 plus in 6 weeks.  We're really happy with the program and plan to stick with it for a long time.  

-6-
Please continue to pray for my dad, Keith, and ask for the intercessions of St. Blaise as he lives with esophegeal cancer.  Some of you know but my dad's nickname was Blaze in high school because of his red hair.  And he's just as onery as you'd expect a red head to be. 

-7-

I'm looking forward to a visit from Adam's parents this weekend.  If you pop in you're sure to see my father-in-law and husband switching to all the channels to watch March Madness and perhaps find me and  my mother-in-law at Kohl's...or better yet Lowe's then in the backyard to make it more enjoyable in the beautiful weather.

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. A week to myself? I'd sleep the first day, despite usually considering naps a waste of time. Then I'd spread my sewing out from one end of the house to the other so I can work on stuff without having to put it away. I'd drink a ton of coffee, and read lots of books. In my fantasy week, it's about 80 with a cool breeze, and my hammock is set up.

    This was my first week of quick takes, it's been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Please be respectful.