Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Five Favorites


 -1-
Twitter:  I created an account a long time ago but I just started getting acquainted.  It seems to be Vatican news central, but I guess that's the point, to see what the buzz is out there.

-2-
Etsy carseat cover by Sew Cute in AZ:  My perfectly good but banged up infant seat gets a whole new look with baby number three and I can support a mom working from home.  This is the exact one I ordered but there are many choices or you can customize

-3-
Electric Blue eyeliner:  I went for it and I'm not looking back.  Adore.

-4-

The Band Perry:  I needed a country group to fill the Nickel Creek sized hole in my heart.  Can't wait for their new album "Pioneer" to be released April 2

-5-
Kindle Fire:  With my tablet I can nurse and read a book or nurse and peruse the internet or nurse and play Angry Birds.  I'm getting a lot of use out of my Christmas present.

Check out others favorites at Hallie's blog, Moxie Wife

1 comment:

  1. You MUST post a picture of your eyeliner! Until recently, I always played it safe and stayed with brown and black. The last time I was perusing the makeup counters at my mall, though, a sweet gal convinced me to try green and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Please be respectful.