Monday, March 4, 2013

What I Wore Sunday (Night)

I like this link-up at Fine Linen and Purple It's time to return to dressing my best for Church.  This week I went to the area Young Adult Mass which is at 8pm.  Here's my look:




Shirt Kohl's, pants Old Navy, shoes Target

No accessories because I was also sporting this sling

only with my 7 week old.

I have since decided to get rid of those pants as they have always been too big.  I've also decided it's time to be a grown up and get some of my other pants altered because yes, I am short and we all know clothes that are tailored look better.  Poor choice in shoes (Tom's look alikes) but I was settling for more casual because of the time of day.  Better luck next time.  


2 comments:

  1. I love that pink top! I recently sat down and hemmed all my jeans. I had been putting it off for far too long. It took a few seconds and makes such a big difference. I don't know why I have to make it into such a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top too! Very flattering in shape and color!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Please be respectful.