Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Five Favorites

Thanks to Hallie at Moxie Wife for hosting.

My faves this week:

1.  Pope Francis  Obviously

2.  Keurig  I love the mommy solidarity in these "Five Favorites" posts.  Pretty much everyone lists coffee and I love my single cup maker.

3.  Del's Popcorn  This local shop recently opened a store with a drive thru.  My family just discovered this and have enjoyed ourselves some popcorn this past week.

4.  Drive Thru's  I would not be able to enjoy previously mentioned popcorn store if it were not for the almighty drive thru.  Mommas I know you hear me!


5.  My New Raincoat  Courtesy of Target which I've had ample opportunities to sport this week with the nasty weather.
Only Red!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm green with envy that you have a drive-thru that sells delicious popcorn! What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Please be respectful.